Any type of DNA mutation is a permanent change in the genetic material.
All DNA mutations are copied during DNA replication and transmitted from parent to descendant cells. So, all types of DNA mutations are heritable. Nevertheless, not all mutations will be passed on from one generation of living organisms to another.
- Reactants and products of 10 steps of glycolysis pathway (Embden–Meyerhof pathway)
- 3 basic PCR steps of DNA amplification process
- Anterior and posterior pituitary gland hormones and their functions
- 4 structures of proteins and their building blocks – 20 amino acids
- Functions of the kidney in a human body | Parts of the kidney